Thursday, August 27, 2015

Anxiety level

I don't usually get anxious about most things. I feel like I am a fairly grounded person and things in life have always worked out for me where I have always had a roof over my head, food to eat, a bug-free place to sleep in comfort, and a warm shower to make me feel clean and healthy.

Then again, I have never set out to put myself in a position of homelessness.

The thought of NOT having a home to come to after work where I can relax and play some video games and maybe watch some tube, and cook dinner on a functional stove, is sending my anxiety level skyrocketing today.

I freely admit, I am really scared about our decision, and if I was a praying sort of person I would be so inclined right now, but seeing as I have usually only prayed to the gods of fishing and sex, I'm pretty sure the other ones know I have been ignoring them for years, so I am sure they are up there looking down on me and having a riotous good laugh at my expense right now. Do you think there is a god of homelessness?

No comments:

Post a Comment